- Reviewed the new SATA blog and discussed how we can make it better. Suggestions included adding a fundraiser page to advertise and sell merchandise.
- Thank you to those who submitted newsletter articles. The fall newsletter will be coming out soon. You will be able to get a paper copy as well as access to a PDF on the blog.
- MATA Holiday Party at Shelly’s on Dec 10th at 6:30 p.m. Bring favorite dish and favorite art supply to exchange.
- IATA conference will be in Oct this upcoming year.
- Spring Calendar release will be coming soon, if you have dates you would like to add, please leave a comment on this post.
- Discussed how we can increase communication. Suggestions included keeping blog up to date and having more meetings. Discussed holding meetings on Tuesdays from 1-2 or 1:30-2 in the spring semester. If you have any other suggestions, please leave a comment on this post.
- Discussed committees and their duties. If you would like to be added to a committee, please leave a comment on this post.
- Discussed upcoming art show. Holding one in the MUC in April, and will consider having another show in another setting.
- SATA will hold a potluck on Tuesday Dec, 14th at 12pm (before theses defenses).
Quote of the Month"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it" --Kurt Vonnegut