- We raised at total of $105.73 at the bake sale. Money will go towards attending the AATA conference.
- Fundraising ideas for the future include: Selling goods at Edwardsville’s Goshen Market, making art stickers, making Christmas ornaments, making on-the-spot individualized buttons, participating in art fairs, having an Etsy website, and participating in quarter-mania auctions. Please share any additional ideas you might have.
- The annual fall conference has been approved for funding through Kimmel.
- SATA will be approaching Friends of Art to discuss possibly using the money they awarded us for a guest artist lecture.
- SATA would like to discover new ways to connect with other students in the art department. If you have any thoughts or ideas, please share them.
- The art supplies drive is continuing to collect new and gently used items.