- How can we get more people involved in meetings? Suggestions were made to meet at a restaurant.
- Materials from art supplies drive will be delivered Oct. 29th by Kate, Leah, and Erin
- The fall conference with Dr. Linney Wix will be on Nov. 12th and 13th. Friday night will be the open lecture, and Saturday will be the closed student workshop. Members need to help with advertising, organizing, setting-up, and cleaning. We will also need people to help sell goods before and after the Friday night lecture. On Saturday, we will plan to have a bonfire/potluck.
- Fall magazine ideas need to be turned into either Paige or Erin. Topics decided and/or suggested are as follows: Lynsey – Interview with Megan, Stephanie – Linney Wix Friday Lecture, Erin – Experience at national AATA conference, Bailey – Photographing and writing about fall conference workshop, Judy -Vitrual show with IATA, Rachel – Trading postcards with other art therapists, Susie – Experience in coming to the program from abroad, Leah – Studio Experience over the summer, Jayme and Tammy – Presenting at the AATA conference, Michael – Experience making a sculpture on campus, Any third year student – Plans after graduating, experience of last year, etc.
- We need members to draw up and turn in ideas for fundraising stickers.
- For a fun activity, bring in a picture of yourself as a baby, and we will get together to guess who is who.
Quote of the Month"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it" --Kurt Vonnegut